Voice Recognition and AI in Connected Homes
The purpose of this $150,000 research project is to provide a comprehensive
examination of all the major aspects of artificial intelligence (AI) and voice recognition in the smart home, include: stakeholder analysis, business
opportunities, technical barriers and opportunities, future market direction,
issues, use-cases and industry recommendations.
PROSPECTUS & TERMS OF REFERENCE
Access to full, completed research is only available to participating funding organizations.
Bronze Funder ($5K):
• Name and logo will be placed on the front page of the research report, slide deck, media releases, and marketing material.
• Opportunity to participate in the final webinar with all the funders which will highlight the findings of the research in detail.
• Ability to ask the questions to the research analysts.
• Final report, executive summary and presentations.
Silver Funder ($10K) – Most Common Level:
• All benefits of the Bronze Funder.
• Will be on the Steering Committee and allowed to: define the research scope and methodology, provide feedback and input regarding the direction of the study, and participate in Steering Committee webinars.
• Will have a special one (1) hour webinar specifically for your organization. Anyone from your organization can attend and receive a detailed overview of the research findings that relate to your organization.
• Will receive bonus research reports that the vendor may provide.
Gold Funder ($15K):
• All benefits of the Silver Funder.
• Will receive a case study within the research to highlight the work your organization has been doing in the area. Case studies are typically supplied by the funder, but in some instances research firms have developed case studies on the funder’s behalf.
• The case study will be included with the executive summary, which will be distributed to all CABA member contacts.
We recently announced this CABA Landmark Research project and already these CABA members have committed to fund the study:
For more information on sponsorship opportunities or other CABA research, please contact Greg Walker, CABA Research Director.
CABA Research Director
Phone: 613.686.1814 x227