CABA members profit from:
Regular membership is based on a flexible fee of $700 minimum, $4,900 maximum, based on $33 US per million in revenue
- Timely competitive intelligence on the integrated systems industry;
- Collaborative research opportunities;
- Cost savings through efficient access to information and reduced travel costs;
- Promotion of your company's products and services to a targeted audience;
- The opportunity to participate and influence the direction of the industry;
- The latest developments in standards, protocols and technology working groups; and
- Resources that enable companies to identify products, technologies and industry trends that will only serve to make your company more profitable.
Membership Fee Calculation example:
$35 million annual revenue x $33 = $1,155 annual membership fee
CABA staff will help you assess your annual membership fee at time of payment.
All membership fees are charged in US dollars.
Download a membership application form
to fax or mail or apply for membership online
To learn more about the benefits of membership, contact CABA's Business Development Manager at 613.686.1814 x226.