Date/Time: 3 - 5 PM ET, Monday, Jan. 25, 2010
Location: Room S330D (Reception to follow if sponsored)
1. Welcome and Introductions - Chairman Roy Kolasa
2. Green and Sustainability Buildings Sub-Committee (Roy Kolasa)
· Green Building Technology Alliance (Randy Storch and Roy Kolasa)
· SP 189.1 (Pornsak Songkakul, committee observer for CABA)
· Zero Energy Commercial Buildings Consortium - SBIC (J. Christopher Larry, Tom Lohner, Tim Kensok)
3. Research Update - Ron Zimmer
· Market Sizing North America / Intelligent and Integrated Technologies - Presentation by BSRIA
· Office of the Future Project
· Telepresence Research Project
4. Building Intelligence Quotient (BiQ) Tool (J. Christopher Larry/David Katz)
5. IB Education/Training Update (Jim Sinopoli)
6. IIBC Draft Terms of Reference (attached)
7. Upcoming Events - CABA Involvement and Endorsement
- For dates and details on these and other events go to: http://www.caba.org/events
8. Meeting adjourned at 5 PM ET.
Note: We encourage you to attend or send a company representative as there will not be a conference link. Also, guests will be allowed and you are encouraged to alert others in the industry to attend this important meeting.
1. The past IIBC meeting minutes are also posted at: http://www.caba.org/Default.aspx?pageId=239611. Visit the CABA online forums at: http://www.caba.org/Default.aspx?pageId=209652 and take a moment to register. You can set your preferences to be alerted when any additions are being made to the Forum.
2. For any CABA IIBC member or non-member that wishes to participate in any of the IIBC Advisory Boards, Task Forces or Working Groups, please contact Ken Gallinger, CABA Marketing Director, (email@example.com) or the CABA office.
3. CABA’s "Market Sizing North American - Intelligent and Integrated Buildings Technology Study" will be completed and approved by the MSNA Steering Cttee in advance of the IIBC meeting. While the Report will be embargoed for three (3) months, BSRIA will provide some research highlights at the IIBC meeting. The complete Report and sections of the research will be made available for sale after the embargo period. For more details on purchasing this Research Report, please contact Don O’Connor, CABA Business Development Manager, at: oconnor@CABA.org or 613.686.1814 X226.
4. CABA would like to hold a special reception after the IIBC meeting and we are now seeking sponsors ($3K). CABA will provide generous exposure for the sponsors at the CABA exhibit in AHR Expo and a speaking opportunity at the reception. Please contact Ken Gallinger (firstname.lastname@example.org), if this marketing opportunity appeals to you.
Finally, please forward this IIBC meeting notice and the IIBC Forum link to colleagues or industry contacts that you believe would benefit from this material or may be interested in joining the IIBC. Also, contact the CABA office if you have any questions about any item in this email.
We look forward to seeing you at ASHRAE/AHR Expo and stop by the CABA exhibit ( #1222 ).
Regards,Ron Zimmer, President & CEOContinental Automated Buildings Association (CABA)Tel: 613.686.1814 Ext. 230 or Toll Free: US/Canada: 888.798.CABA (2222)Fax: 613.744.7833