The Continental Automated Buildings Association (CABA) brings automated buildings closer to members. Providing collaborative research and networking, market insights and promotions for more than 30 years, CABA has been recognized as the leading trade organization for the "connected homes" and "intelligent buildings" sector.
CABA members profit from:
- Timely competitive intelligence on the integrated systems industry;
- Collaborative research opportunities;
- Cost savings through efficient access to information and reduced travel costs;
- Promotion of your company's products and services to a targeted audience;
- The opportunity to participate and influence the direction of the industry;
- The latest developments in standards, protocols and technology working groups; and
- Resources that enable companies to identify products, technologies and industry trends that will only serve to make your company more profitable.
CABA in Brief
List of Membership Benefits
Download our list of membership benefits
Download a membership application form to fax or mail.
Or apply for membership online.
To learn more about the benefits of membership, contact CABA at 613.686.1814 x229.
To take advantage of benefits as a CABA member, contact Andrew Glennie, CABA's Member Services Coordinator at 613.686.1814 x226 or [email protected]