Connect to the smart buildings/homes industry by joining CABA. We’re dedicated to creating opportunities for members’ business activities, and serving as a leading source of information, knowledge and networking for industry stakeholders. Members benefit from:
- Timely, competitive intelligence on the sector;
- Collaborative research opportunities;
- Cost savings through efficient access to information and reduced travel costs;
- Promotion of your company’s products and services to a targeted audience;
- Opportunities to participate and influence the industry’s direction;
- Information on the latest developments in standards, protocols and technology working groups; and
- Resources to identify products, technologies and industry trends that can make business more profitable
Connect to the Smart Buildings/Homes Industry
Featured Benefit: Frost & Sullivan Marketing Benchmark Service
What are the key marketing tactics driving the greatest returns? What are companies currently spending marketing, and where are marketing departments scaling up or cutting back next year’s activities? Find out how your organization compares to others in the industry by taking advantage of the complimentary “members-only” CABA Marketing Benchmark Service provided by Frost & Sullivan.
More information | Introductory webinar presentation (Oct. 9, 2019)
Connect to the smart buildings/homes industry today by completing our online application form.
In addition to our Regular Membership levels, CABA offers a Student Membership for post-secondary students, and an Educational Affiliate/Government Membership (open to private training centers, trade schools, vocational schools, degree-granting universities, certificate-granting community colleges, professional programs, post-graduate programs, and professional certification providers).
To learn more about membership options and the 25 CABA benefits, contact us at 613.686.1814.
To take advantage of benefits as a CABA member, contact Member Services at [email protected].