AI and Predictive Maintenance in Intelligent Buildings
CABA’s 2021 Landmark Research Project for the Large Buildings Sector
RESEARCH OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE
The purpose of this research is to examine various aspects of predictive maintenance and artificial intelligence in the intelligent building industry. The research will also develop recommendations for stakeholders on how they can best position themselves in this evolving intelligent building landscape.
This new research will address the many challenges and opportunities that exist around artificial intelligence. It will utilize both qualitative (in-depth interviews) and quantitative (consumer or industry questionnaires) methods to provide actionable data relevant to the state of the market, key industry players business opportunities, technical barriers and opportunities, future market direction, issues, use cases, and industry recommendations.
Topics covered in this research may include (but are not limited to):
- ROI of predictive maintenance.
- Reducing safety concerns of emergency repairs.
- Use case analysis.
- Warranty claim cost reduction with predictive maintenance.
- Pain points from a maintenance perspective.
- The role of sensors.
- The technological advances in predictive maintenance and continuous fault detection.
- Predictive maintenance implementation strategies.
- Market analysis and forecast.
- Data management and analytics.
- Cybersecurity and privacy issues.
The research firm that will conduct this research will be selected through a competitive RFP process now underway.
Access to full, completed research is only available to participating funding organizations. The image above shows the logos of the current participating sponsors, all of them CABA members.
Funders of the project may participate at one of the levels below, and will receive the benefits associated with the level of contribution. Special discounts apply during this unprecedented year.
Titanium Funder (1K):
• Name and logo will be placed on the front page of the research report, slide deck, media releases, and marketing material.
• Following the four (4) month embargo period the full research can be purchased at a $1K discount.
• Executive summary report (not the full research).
Bronze Funder – $5K:
• All benefits associated with the Titanium Funder level.
• Opportunity to participate in the final webinar with all the funders which will highlight the findings of the research in detail.
• Ability to ask the questions to the research analysts.
• The raw data from the research.
• Final report, executive summary and presentations.
Silver Funder – $10K:
• All benefits associated with the Bronze Funder level.
• Will be on the Steering Committee and allowed to: define the research scope and methodology, provide feedback and input regarding the direction of the study, and participate in Steering Committee webinars.
• Will have a special one (1) hour webinar specifically for your organization. Anyone from your organization can attend and receive a detailed overview of the research findings that relate to your organization.
• Will receive bonus research reports that the vendor may provide.
Gold Funder – $15K:
• All benefits associated with the Silver Funder level.
• Will receive a case study within the research to highlight the work your organization has been doing in the area. The case study would typically be supplied by the funder, but in some instances research firms have developed case studies on the funder’s behalf.
• The case study will be included with the executive summary, which will be distributed to all CABA member contacts.
CABA seeks partners to conduct this important work. For more information on this opportunity, please contact Greg Walker, Senior Director, Research Operations.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 613.686.1814 x227